You are searching about Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf, today we will share with you article about Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf is useful to you.
Green Web Hosting – Is Your Web Host Green All Over?
Choice of green companies
The best web hosting providers offer green services to their customers through the use of wind turbines, green energy, water-cooled servers, Energy Star qualified servers, and responsible recycling of obsolete equipment. But they don’t stop there.
The best providers don’t just provide green hosting services, they practice what they preach – in the office, in the server room, in service delivery even in billing for hosting services rendered. Before these suppliers make a business decision, the first question they ask themselves is: how can we make it “green?”
It’s part of their corporate culture. This saves the supplier money which in turn saves you money. In fact, virtually everything about a green web host is based on providing green benefits to its customers and practicing eco-friendly principles in their day-to-day operation.
So what can you do besides employing a web hosting service that uses green technology? How can you incorporate “green” into your professional life? Here are some suggestions to help you create a company culture that demonstrates to prospects that your company is a good corporate citizen.
These tips and suggestions will improve your company’s image, save you money on day-to-day operating costs, and most importantly, help make our planet a better place to live and do business in the years to come. decades to come. It’s not hard; in fact, it’s easy to go green all the way through.
In the office
1. Use washable coffee cups, plates and kitchen utensils and avoid the plastic or foam you currently use. You’ll add less to our landfills and save money on those office supplies.
2. Batteries, paper, glass, cans, electronics, cardboard and even ink cartridges are all recyclable. For things that can’t be recycled, use reusable items instead of disposable ones. Before throwing it in the trash, ask yourself if you can recycle it. So do it.
3. Use recycled printer paper containing at least 50% recycled paper. In fact, it costs less, uses fewer bleaching chemicals, and is biodegradable. To save money. Save the planet.
4. Print on both sides of your recycled paper to double the use for half the price. Are you starting to get the idea? You save money and reduce operating costs – savings you can pass on to your customers.
5. Use smaller fonts to fit more content on each page you print.
6. Preview all documents before printing to ensure your text is perfect. You won’t believe the amount of paper you’ll save each year. You’ll also save a tree or two in the process.
7. Disable your screen saver. You don’t need it with today’s monitors. Do you think this is going a bit too far? A screen saver uses 28% more energy than putting your computer into sleep mode. These are energy savings that accumulate over the years.
8. Shut down your computer at the end of the day. Leaving it running 24/7 is simply a waste of energy.
9. Avoid disposable plastic bags. Use paper to line wastebaskets and avoid the long-chain polymer molecules that make up plastic bags. Plastic will exist thousands of years from now. Paper degrades within months, taking up less space in our landfills.
10. Switch to compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) fixtures or LED lighting. CFL bulbs use 25% less energy and provide a more soothing light source than incandescent bulbs. LEDs save even more.
11. Unplug battery chargers, mobile phone chargers and other chargers as soon as the device is fully charged. It’s a small thing that saves a lot of energy.
12. Buy office appliances with the Energy Star symbol to make sure you get the most out of them with the least amount of juice.
13. Use rechargeable batteries.
1. Meet a new client? Save gas and pollute less by using VoIP technology to collaborate online. You also save travel time, an added bonus.
2. Are you traveling by plane? Take the most direct route and eliminate stopovers and air hubs.
3. Add hybrid cars to your vehicle fleet. If you deliver products, plan efficient routes that reduce fuel consumption. With a little planning, you can reduce fuel costs by up to 15% per year. Do the math. You save a bundle and help save the planet. That’s what the best green hosts do, and they’ve proven that a little planning can save a lot of money – and a lot of power generation.
4. Make sure your company vehicle tires are properly inflated. This increases fuel efficiency by 3.3% and avoids adding 250 pounds of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere per car. It’s green everywhere.
5. Carpool, ride a bike to work, or take public transportation. This one is a no-brainer.
1. Cyber-displacement. Allow employees to work from home to save gas. (It’s also a real morale-builder and, guaranteed, you’ll see productivity soar, reduce costs, and deliver better quality service to your customer base.)
2. Institute a 4-day work week with rotating shifts so you have coverage every day while saving 20% on fuel costs. Studies show that most employees would rather work four 10-hour days than five 8-hour days.
3. Educate customers on best green practices. They will thank you.
4. Encourage employees to bring food from home rather than driving out to get lunch for all staff. You use less paper, use less gas and your staff will save a bundle on the cost of lunch. Use recyclable bags to carry your lunch with you.
5. Use washable towels in the toilet rather than disposable paper.
6. Place recycling containers around the office for bottles, cans and paper. Train employees to use these containers in the office and at home.
7. Minimize staff meetings. Most of the time, these meetings waste time and energy as staff have to drive to attend. Instead, use online conferencing and collaboration services like Press8.com’s Green VoIP PBX. You won’t believe the energy you’ll save, the time you’ll save and the morale that will boost this one, simple green practice.
8. Use hand tools to clean the desktop. Use a broom, hand mop, and dust cloth instead of a vacuum cleaner and other energy-absorbing tools like sponges.
9. Post energy saving tips throughout the office. Most of us are new to green thinking. These messages (printed on the back of another document) serve as constant reminders of your company’s core value – a better, healthier environment.
10. Do an energy audit. Are your windows watertight? Does the air conditioning work 24/7? Hire an expert to help lower your fuel bills.
11. Adjust your HVAC system annually. An inefficient HVAC system is a secret energy thief, so spend a few dollars on an annual tune-up. This also applies to the oven.
12. Publicize your green corporate culture. A good idea spreads quickly. It also positions your business as a responsible business entity interested not only in achieving business profitability, but also as an environmentally conscious business.
The best green hosts started with the obvious: renewable energy resources for our services, energy-efficient lighting, and office practices that save energy and reduce operating expenses .
And even though we’re the first completely green “cradle-to-grave” host, these hosts still consult with experts on eco-friendly business approaches. For example, some hosts are looking at “smart door” technology – doors that close to the elements and require less power to maintain security.
Going green isn’t something you do once and forget. It’s a process you engage in every day – a corporate culture that you embed into your business through research and staff training.
The best green hosts don’t just talk. They walk the step. The desktop, their servers, their whole business model is based on providing the highest quality of service (and the best hosts have 100% uptime that no host can beat) in the most energy efficient way.
So go green. Use a green web hosting provider if you don’t already. And reduce your use of resources such as gasoline, paper, plastic and other commercial products.
Go natural. Go green. And grow successfully. There is no doubt that this is the wave of the future of business and green hosting is riding the crest of that wave.
You can. And we’ll be happy to show you how.
Video about Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
You can see more content about Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
If you have any questions about Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
way Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
tutorial Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf
Culinary Math Principles And Applications Pdf free
#Green #Web #Hosting #Web #Host #Green