You are searching about Cool Math Don T Look Back, today we will share with you article about Cool Math Don T Look Back was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Cool Math Don T Look Back is useful to you.
How to Become a Bartender – Top 10 Characteristics of Great Bartenders
The bartender is one of the most coveted positions in the blue collar professions, which is why it is not always easy to get into it. For starters, you’ll need to make sure you have the right stats and skills or you can forget about it. Just being aware of this can help you improve in each area so you can improve your chances of getting your foot in the door. Let’s take a look:
1. Personality – It keeps them coming back again and again. Think of yourself as a theater artist. People go to bars for the chance to find something they can’t find at work every day. Do you know why personality is so important to bar owners and managers? Because the bar takes on the personality of the bartenders. Dull bartenders = dull bar. Enthusiastic and entertaining bartenders = lively bar.
2. Knowledge – It’s simple: if you don’t know drinks, you’re just a moron with a cool job and a bottle opener.
3. Attention – Attention to detail, like placing a bar napkin under each drink, cleaning up empty glasses, and keeping guests’ drinks full, is about paying attention and providing supreme customer service. Imagine yourself as a personal assistant to someone very important. Every detail counts.
4. Memory – In a fast-paced, high-volume environment, you’d better remember multiple drink orders so you can take them out efficiently or you’ll have a lot of angry guests, let alone a bar manager unhappy .
5. Speed and efficiency – If you have a great memory but no multitasking ability, then memory is of no use to you. Customers want their drinks NOW!
6. Personal Grooming – Whether the bar you work for requires full uniforms or you’re allowed to wear a t-shirt and jeans, make sure you’re clean and look neat. It’s not a John Wayne movie. No one wants a dusty, sloppy bartender more than watching a John Wayne movie.
7. Endurance – Bartending is a job that requires both mental and physical endurance. Not only do you have to know all the drinks and deal with drunken jesters, but you’re often up 6-10 hours per shift, depending on business hours. It can wear you out if you’re not prepared.
8. Good money management and math skills – You are on a team there so if you have trouble managing money, the other bartenders won’t be happy at all. Plus, good math skills let you add up drink prices in your head so you can announce the total to guests before you even have to call. Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency.
9. Thick Skin – Remember you’re dealing with drunks all night long. Never take anything personal and when your shift is over, leave it at the bar. Don’t brood over a bad tip or the stingy who gave it to you for the next three days. It’s pointless and you won’t survive.
10. Eye contact, a big smile, and a firm handshake – These three things will build a clientele of regulars, not to mention the best changes from the manager.
Video about Cool Math Don T Look Back
You can see more content about Cool Math Don T Look Back on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Cool Math Don T Look Back
If you have any questions about Cool Math Don T Look Back, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Cool Math Don T Look Back was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Cool Math Don T Look Back helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Cool Math Don T Look Back
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 2100199 3
Search keywords Cool Math Don T Look Back
Cool Math Don T Look Back
way Cool Math Don T Look Back
tutorial Cool Math Don T Look Back
Cool Math Don T Look Back free
#Bartender #Top #Characteristics #Great #Bartenders