You are searching about Complete Book Of Math 1 2, today we will share with you article about Complete Book Of Math 1 2 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Complete Book Of Math 1 2 is useful to you.
Fun Math Facts – Believe it Or Not?
Let’s take a look at these fun math affirmations and do like Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Numbers have their fun, amazing or weird facts, although some may be, but they are still facts and they have been proven. We all agree that almost everything in our world is made up of numbers, from the moment we wake up to the moment we retire for the night. Our involvement with numbers is such that there are lots of fun math facts that we have found that I think you will enjoy too.
Do you know these facts. . .
- That the number 111,111,111 multiplied by itself or 111,111,111 equals 12,345,678,987,654,321?
- That the sum of a quantity of odd numbers is equal to the given quantity raised to 2n/a power such that the sum of the first 50 odd numbers is equal to 2500 and the sum of the first 100 odd numbers is equal to 10,000? Check this by trying the simple examples below.
Example: Sum of the first 5 odd numbers = 1+3+5+7+9 = 5^2 = 25
Sum of the first 10 odd numbers = 1+3+5+7+9+11+13+15+17+19=10^2=100
- That 666, the so-called Number of the Beast based on the Holy Bible’s Book of Revelation, is equal to 6^3+6^3+6^3+6+6+6?
To check: 6^3 = 216, so 216+216+216+6+6+6 = 666
- That there are some interesting mathematical models that will make you really curious, such as
1×9 + 2 = 11
12 x 9 + 3 = 111
123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
Take note that the results are all 1s and the number of place values of the result is equal to the number added to the end of the equation, like if you add 2 the result is 2 of the number 1 so that when we add 8, the result is 8 of the number 1. Isn’t that strange but true? Check the results using a calculator. Believe me, I did!
- That the number 1,741,725 is the sum of each of these numbers raised to 7e Powerful? Look at this:
1 7 4 1 7 2 5
(1^7) + (7^7) + (4^7) + (1^7) + (7^7) + (2^7) + (5^7)
There are hundreds and hundreds of fun math facts we’ve found and these are just a few of them that caught our eye. Although some of them are really strange and unbelievable, we used a calculator to check the validity of these claims, for the ones we have listed in this article, and found that they are true mathematical facts , believe it or not!
Video about Complete Book Of Math 1 2
You can see more content about Complete Book Of Math 1 2 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Complete Book Of Math 1 2
If you have any questions about Complete Book Of Math 1 2, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Complete Book Of Math 1 2 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Complete Book Of Math 1 2 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Complete Book Of Math 1 2
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 4739279 0
Search keywords Complete Book Of Math 1 2
Complete Book Of Math 1 2
way Complete Book Of Math 1 2
tutorial Complete Book Of Math 1 2
Complete Book Of Math 1 2 free
#Fun #Math #Facts