You are searching about Come Play With Me Math Test, today we will share with you article about Come Play With Me Math Test was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Come Play With Me Math Test is useful to you.
How to Increase the Attention Span of Your Home Schooled Students
I am going to share five important techniques that will help increase a child’s attention span during the homeschooling process. These techniques cannot be found in a single instructional manual;
1. Introduce projects based solely on child participation. Projects such as making, assembling or doing a realistic exercise. Craft projects, feeding birds or animals, creating a new musical score are some examples in this first category.
2. Have sessions where the child is the center of attention. A good example is a hands-on science experiment. Allow the child to search for all the materials needed for the project. Then give them enough time to demonstrate the actual discovery. Let them write a blog explaining their daily entry as part of the experiment.
3. Participate in special trips (not field trips) specifically focused on a product or the production of a product. Allow the child to do preliminary research on the Internet or use books if necessary.
4. Set up fun handwriting clinics that let the child see the importance of handwriting. Teach the basics of writing and calligraphy. Introduce calligraphy and other special writing styles as part of the child’s writing experience.
5. Plan a year-end exercise where all of the above can come together. Ask the child to write a play with musical scores, artistic props, costumes, with appropriate lighting. Introduce this idea at the start of the school year so that their level of motivation can be maintained. If you have a small group of students, team up with other home schools in the area to make this activity possible.
A child’s attention span must be harnessed and constantly refined in order to achieve maximum achievement. I remember teaching a group of students who were once considered a major problem in school. These children have not been motivated at any time in their lives. My strategy was simple but very effective. My first week with the kids was called Childrens’ Parliament. This exercise focused on the real needs of each child. I allow every child to be part of this important educational exercise and it really worked!
Learning is a two-way street and most of the time, as teachers, we tend to teach children facts without adding fun to it. Children love to learn when we educators see through their eyes. The teachers have the content while the child is the receiver of the content. Therefore, it is up to us to decide; educators to allow the child to explore his horizons by discovering some of the content by himself. When teachers give students the opportunity to discover new content through the five points mentioned above, their attention span will not be challenged; because we allow the child to think while having fun.
Video about Come Play With Me Math Test
You can see more content about Come Play With Me Math Test on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Come Play With Me Math Test
If you have any questions about Come Play With Me Math Test, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Come Play With Me Math Test was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Come Play With Me Math Test helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Come Play With Me Math Test
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Come Play With Me Math Test
Come Play With Me Math Test
way Come Play With Me Math Test
tutorial Come Play With Me Math Test
Come Play With Me Math Test free
#Increase #Attention #Span #Home #Schooled #Students