You are searching about Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers, today we will share with you article about Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers is useful to you.
Seventeen Classroom Management Strategies For Students Who Wander During Lessons
Many of the classroom management strategies we discuss have more general application. Let’s take a look at some strategies for students who need to move around during school hours. The first thing we need to determine is what need the behavior is trying to satisfy. Our best estimate of the top three possibilities is a good start. Monitor the student’s behavior and reaction to your actions and words. This is the best way to find out which of your explanations is correct and to decide how to answer them.
When the student walks around and you talk to him, if he responds appropriately, you can be pretty sure that it is your attention that is sought. How can you be proactive and give this student the attention they want from you?
1. Briefly chat (10-30) seconds with him when he enters the classroom. What did you do last night? I like your shirt. Be sure to do this for each student at least once a day. (Small investment, big returns.)
2. Solicit his answers or ideas as you teach the lesson and respond to what he says to reaffirm that you are interested and appreciate what he has to say.
3. As soon as you finish teaching the lesson, walk past his desk and talk to him. You can reinforce how it started so quickly. You can also ask him if he has a question about what to do. There might be a common link between the lesson and his interests that you could comment on.
4. At home, ask him if he has everything he needs. Do you have questions about your homework? Good luck for tonight’s game.
If the student is just going from his desk to a friend’s desk, he is probably trying to satisfy his need to belong. The best classroom management strategy To satisfy this need, incorporate group activities into your program.
1. Prepare your classroom so that students are seated in groups of two to six people. Groups should be as heterogeneous as possible. Include boys and girls, high and low achievers, students with special needs, different ethnic backgrounds. And yes even friends.
2. In each subject, make time for group activities.
3. For group activities, assign each student a specific role and rotate roles each day.
4. Be sure to include at least one activity each student is good at so they can excel and make a positive contribution to the group.
5. Change groups frequently so everyone can work with all the other students at some point during the year.
If this behavior only occurs during math class, the wandering is likely avoidance behavior.
1. Talk to the student and find out what worries him about math.
2. Conduct informal diagnostic work to see what aspects of previous years’ curriculum he has not mastered.
3. Offer extra help outside of school hours.
4. Visit him soon after teaching the lesson (not always first). Ask him to work on the first question until he gets stuck, then raise his hand.
5. Put him in touch with someone who can answer his questions immediately.
6. Check back with him several times to make sure he understands what to do and how to do it.
7. Make sure he has several good examples he can refer to at home when doing his homework.
8. If doing homework is a problem, try setting up a homework room at your school. There will be many more like him who could use some quiet, supervised time to do their homework.
If wandering can be attributed to ADD or ADHD, that’s a story for another day.
The classroom management strategies discussed above can be used for many students in your class. Incorporating them into your daily routine will eliminate problems before they arise…the best way to manage your classroom.
Video about Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
You can see more content about Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
If you have any questions about Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
way Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
tutorial Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers
Class 4 Maths Questions And Answers free
#Seventeen #Classroom #Management #Strategies #Students #Wander #Lessons