You are searching about Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes, today we will share with you article about Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes is useful to you.
How to Prepare for IIT JEE Advanced
In today’s competitive world, cracking IIT is becoming more and more difficult. The competition is increasing day by day and to gain an edge over ever increasing competition, students vying for IIT Entrance Examination start early in lower grades.
It is seen that a student preparing for IIT is usually under tremendous stress and pressure. However, if one prepares in a systematic and planned way, the journey to IIT can be a lot of fun. Based on my experience in this field, I would like to offer some tips to prepare for IIT JEE (or JEE Advanced).
1. Identify your strength – You need to follow your passion and pursue a career in the area of your strength. IIT cracking is not everyone’s cup of tea. If you are good at math and have logical reasoning and a scientific mind, you can be a candidate for IIT.
2. Pre-Start Assessment – If you are unsure whether you can meet the standards required for ITI preparation, you can take a pre-start assessment.
3. When to start prepping – When it comes to prepping, the earlier you start, the better. While it is okay to start in grade 11, I would personally recommend starting in grade 9, which gives the student a phenomenal advantage over others. However, it is important to study at your own pace while enjoying every moment.
4. Preparing for IIT is fun – Be relaxed and relax. If your approach and planning are right, believe me, preparing for IIT is fun. What is needed is your own conviction, your motivation, professional advice, simple tools to solve problems quickly and immediate clarification of doubts as they arise. Rest assured that you will enjoy your preparation as a game. Working hard and striving for excellence will become your passion.
5. Physical exercise or play – Engaging in some sort of physical activity is recommended. It is good to just jog. It gives your body and mind the much-needed break and relaxation.
6. Work smarter rather than just harder – It’s quality over quantity that is more important. Studying with concentration and analyzing principles and concepts with a clear mind will bring efficiency and you can achieve the same goals in much less time.
7. Speed and Accuracy – You need to solve a problem right the first time. There is no room for error as it will seriously affect your rank. So don’t rush and skip the steps. (I will deal separately with how to solve problems quickly and therefore save time). Note that solving problems with precision becomes our habit which can only be inculcated by practice. Accuracy can never be compromised with speed.
8. Focus on how to solve quickly – To get a good ranking in the IIT, it is not enough to solve a problem. We need to focus on how to solve a problem very quickly and that too without compromising accuracy. Note that the speed can only be increased by a better approach to solving the problem in a very relaxed way rather than solving by a longer method and hastily skipping steps. Although this is not an easy area to manage, my suggestion is to make it a habit to think of an alternative approach to solving the same problem while practicing the homework.
9. Divide the preparation into different levels – It is always best to study with a step-by-step approach. Whenever you start a new chapter, complete the NCERT level first, including all the derivations that may come in the board exams, then practice all the JEE Main level problems, and finally practice all the JEE Advanced level problems . This will put you at ease and you will be able to complete the chapter much faster.
10. Keep formulas and concepts handy for easy reference – I tell students not to pressure themselves into memorizing formulas. Just keep them handy for easy reference. As you practice problems, you will find that with continued use of formulas and concepts, they easily become your property.
11. Make your own short notes – This is a very useful technique for many reasons. First, taking notes automatically leads to a lot of concentration. Second, you usually only write after you’ve given enough thought and analysis. Finally, these are your own notes. They help you in your quick review.
12. Don’t compare yourself to others or follow others – Focus on your studies. Don’t worry about what other people are doing and don’t be influenced by others. Everyone is different, has a different way of grasping and presenting things. Focus on your own target.
13. Eliminate personal distractions while you study – You’ve already jumped into a world of crazy competition; now you must be religiously disciplined. Although (as I said before) preparing for IIT is fun and the enjoyment you get from solving difficult problems automatically makes you disciplined, but smart phones, social media like Facebook, etc. can be big distractors. Remove them from your life, at least temporarily.
14. Make continuous effort and make it a habit – Preparing for the IIT requires continuous effort. Each subject must have an appropriate and regular time. Some students find one subject more interesting and tend to spend more time on it while ignoring others. The three subjects; Physics, chemistry and mathematics are equally important and none of them can be ignored.
15. So, to conclude, I would say that cracking JEE is not that difficult. Just be sincere, dedicated and smart. Success will be yours.
Video about Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
You can see more content about Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
If you have any questions about Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
way Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
tutorial Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes
Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Notes free
#Prepare #IIT #JEE #Advanced