You are searching about Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test, today we will share with you article about Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test is useful to you.
Science Discovers the Mind of God
There has long been a tension between science and religion. Science is great at creating a hypothesis and through the “scientific method” it uses measurement and analysis to prove or disprove the hypothesis. The most fundamental tool that science uses is mathematics. Mathematics can describe everything from the cosmos to subatomic particles. By extending mathematical formulas beyond what is known, the unknown can be predicted. Then, scientists find ways to test the mathematical hypothesis, thereby advancing science and human knowledge. This process has led to amazing conclusions over the past 100 years.
Isaac Newton discovered the basic formulas that describe what our senses show us in 1687. He laid the foundation for most classical physics by describing universal gravitation and the three laws of motion. In 1901, scientists and mathematicians began to discover a deeper reality.
A German physicist, Max Planck, discovered quantum physics and became the founder of quantum theory. Around the same time, Einstein developed the theory of general relativity. He then published articles on the general theory of relativity, quantum theory and the thermal properties of light which laid the foundations for the photonic theory of light. Since that beginning, scientists and mathematicians have made immense strides in defining the fundamental nature of the universe and perhaps beyond.
There is no way I can present the history, detail the discoveries, or cite the sources of discoveries in mathematics and physics over the past 100 years in this article. What I will describe are some of the conclusions that have arisen from these findings. These findings make mathematical sense, not intuitive sense, but have been proven to agree with actual measurements. These conclusions have been tested and verified in millions of different ways to the point that they prove that the theory of relativity and quantum mechanics are more than mathematical theories, they are more precise than the laws discovered by Newton.
1. Velocity is a measure of the space something travels in time relative to something else.
2. Space and time adjust to result in the same speed of light (670,616,629 mph). As something speeds up in space, the time for it slows down to the point that the time for it stops at the speed of light. The light is eternal.
3. Space is not empty, it has properties. It contains the three dimensions that we see, a fourth dimension, time, and maybe six or seven others that we cannot see. At the subatomic scale, it is awash with activity and can force objects to move.
4. Time is not constant. It depends on motion and gravity.
5. Gravity is the shape of spacetime. The heavier the mass, the more the fabric of spacetime is deformed like a ball on a sheet of rubber.
6. Light has the characteristics of a particle (photon) and a wave. It is an electromagnetic wave that never stops and only appears as a particle in a given place when it is measured. Otherwise, there is only a probability that it is in a given place.
7. Understanding the nature of light led to the discovery of quantum mechanics, which led to the understanding that all matter and energy have similar properties.
8. Mass can be converted into energy and vice versa; Energy = mass x speed of light x speed of light again. At the lowest level, energy and mass are one.
9. From a mathematical point of view, the past and the future already exist.
10. All bodies in the universe are moving away from the earth and their speed is accelerating as it would in an explosion.
11. By reversing the observed mass and motion, scientists conclude that the universe we know resulted from the “Big Bang” 13.7 billion years ago. Our universe had a beginning.
12. The Big Bang is what drives the time we observe forward. All we experience is now. The flow of time can be an illusion.
13. Black holes are at the center of galaxies and stars that have collapsed. Their centers are of infinite densities and they grow with the mass that enters them. The outer edge of a black hole is called the “event horizon”. Beyond that, the gravitational pull is so great that light cannot escape.
14. Information about anything that has entered a black hole is stored on the edge of the black hole boundary layer as a two-dimensional image. It could make a hologram of whatever went into the black hole.
15. Energy comes in distinct pieces which cannot be subdivided called quanta.
16. Electrons are waves of probability. You can never predict where they are.
17. All matter in the universe is made up of atomic and subatomic particles and is governed by probability, not certainty.
18. The fundamental nature of reality at the deepest level is determined by chance. Everything is uncertain at the level of the smallest particle until something is measured. The moment you observe a particle, the uncertainty disappears.
Where does this lead us? The biggest discovery is that there are layers of reality beneath what we see and feel with our five senses. The reason we don’t recognize the things I have just described in our daily lives is because they operate on such a large scale or so small that they are not apparent. However, they are real.
Scientists are working to discover the answers to what everything is made of and how it works. Some scientists believe that God is an invention of the human mind to explain unknown things. Therefore, if science could discover the unknown, then God and faith were not needed to explain reality.
What scientists have actually discovered is that what is real in this universe and beyond is only a probability and not an answer as described in conclusion 18 above. There are firm laws and mathematical formulas that describe everything, but what they describe is not definitive. At the smallest level, there is only a probability that matter exists at any point in spacetime, but what we are experiencing is real to us,
I can’t help but think of a quote from the apostle John.
1 John 1:5 (NASB)
5 This is the message that we have heard from him and that we announce to you, that God is light and there is no darkness in him.
This quote and the beginning of Genesis both declare that light is part of God’s nature. Understanding light has allowed us to discover quantum mechanics and the building blocks of the universe. I believe that what math and science have discovered are the building blocks that God used in creation. This shows us, in part, how the mind of God works. The superstrings of quantum mechanics and relativity theory are the DNA of physical creation, where biological DNA is the building block of life. God is consistent in using fundamental codes to create the universe and the life within it. Could everything we know just happen by chance?
I argue that it is God who turns probability into reality. What man regards as probability is the flexibility of God. God used basic codes and laws to create everything, but did not limit his ability to act in his creation by building reality on uncertainty. This is why miracles can happen. Without knowing it, scientists may be discovering that God is all that is real and that our best science and math are pointing to this truth. Science discovers the mind of God.
Charles H. Huettner, author
The Word and the Spirit: How God Speaks to You
Video about Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
You can see more content about Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
If you have any questions about Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
way Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
tutorial Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test
Charles Wants To Analyze His Last 9 Math Test free
#Science #Discovers #Mind #God